Transparency is an important issue in association work. Especially in the civil sector, there is no supervisory board to check whether everything is above board. It is therefore all the more important to make the association’s work as transparent as possible. This creates trust when it comes to tracking what happens to the donations or membership fees.
That is why we have joined the Transparent Civil Society initiative. By granting us its logo, it confirms that we act transparently and carefully in the association. The aim is to prevent corruption in politics, business and the civil sector.
Information on Transparency Germany in accordance with the voluntary commitment of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative
1. name, registered office, address and year of foundation
Clay owl path 18,
2. complete statutes as well as information about the goals of our organization
3. information on the tax benefit
4. name and function of key decision-makers
5. activity report
6. personnel structure
7. information on the source of funds
8. information on the use of funds
9. corporate legal relationship with third parties
10. names of persons whose annual payments account for more than 10% of the total annual budget